- ‘We’ and ‘our’ means Mark Parker Consulting
b. ‘You’ means the person enquiring and/or booking services supplied by Mark Parker Consulting.
c. ‘Website’ means www.markparkerconsulting.co.uk
- When you enquire via our website we collect the following information from you using our online form:
- Name E-mail address
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Any other information you wish to supply.
This information is transmitted from our website as an e-mail so that we can contact about our services. This information may be stored in both paper and electronic formats for a period of up to six years. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by not entering the data.
- If you decide to book our services then we ask for your postal address. This information will be stored in both paper and electronic formats for a period of up to six years.
- We may use any information gathered from you for the following reasons:
- To contact you with regard to our services.
• Internal record keeping.
- We use Google Analytics software to monitor web traffic to our website. The Google Analytics software collects data anonymously and reports information to us without revealing users’ identities.
- We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You will not be added to a mailing list. We will contact you solely in connection with your event.
- In the unlikely event of a data breach we will notify you by telephone or e-mail.
- You may request details or ask for removal of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com or call 01903 377277. We will supply or delete the requested information within 30 days.